We've moved!
Host4Post has shifted over to an SSD VPS, to speed up your site. If you're seeing this message, then you're seeing the new server on any domain that is pointed to our nameservers.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micro Cruz T408 & T410
PureKaoz Offline
Registered

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Micro Cruz T408 & T410

Okay, so i have owned both of these velocity micro cruz tablets, and i wanted to make this thread to tell you guys that it HAS to be the most powerful cost-effective tablet i have been able to find. It runs like a champ, and accepted my 32gb micro sd like it ws nothing. It has a front facing camera that you can skype on, and of course a microphone. It has a very powerful amplified microphone jack, and a speaker although its not very loud if the tablet isnt on a hard service or in your hand. It is very fast online, i have no surfing problems. I manage my website completely with this thing, cPanel, WHM, Admin panel of forum, uploads, edits, it doesnt matter it will do it. It comes with Amazon app store, which i rarely use but allowa the download of Applanet, which is pretty much black market free paid apps, an the free ones to ofc. I hope you guys find this helpful and maybe one of you will try it out!
01-28-2012 01:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply