Host 4 Post Community
My hobbies - Printable Version

+- Host 4 Post Community (
+-- Forum: Community & General (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Hobbies & Interests (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: My hobbies (/thread-325.html)

My hobbies - The Eleventh Doctor - 07-03-2012 10:19 AM

I love to create free energy(AC Machines). I was insprired by none other Nikola Tesla. Now to learn some about him...

In the Pike’s Peak mountain range, overlooking Colorado Springs, an eccentric Serbian-born inventor began at the dawn of the twentieth century a series of experiments on electrical properties of the atmosphere in a newly built laboratory 8,000 feet above sea level. Ringing the laboratory were freshly painted signs warning all who chanced to stumble onto the premises that their lives were in danger.

Probing the heavens from atop the laboratory’s roof was a 154-foot mast, anchored by guy-wires, supporting at its peak a hollow copper ball 4 feet in diameter. Its purpose was to collect and store an electrical charge inconceivably large for its day.

The new installation was the brain-child of Nikola Tesla, the immigrant from Austro-Hungary who, only a few years earlier, had developed the means to found a new electrical industry in North America. The invention making this possible was the alternating current generator which today generates powers for billions of people all over the globe. He was in companionship with Thomas Edison until they seperated, and went against each other. Nikola Tesla created Alternate Current(AC).

He had lack of fundment by investors, but he did make many concepts, but d=sadly inspired the Illuminati to control over weather and dominate mankind.

My hobbies - sammaster - 08-07-2012 03:38 PM

Well, My hobby is gardening especially in the very morning !

My hobbies - APDClan - 08-18-2012 09:36 PM

I love cycling, its jsut so awesome.

you get to see all the sights and keep fit!

My hobbies - kenkimemia - 08-21-2012 07:51 PM

drawing,,reading novels,,,,riding bicycles

My hobbies - zetbaitsu - 11-03-2012 07:37 PM

playing game, and make a website is really great hobbies for me

My hobbies - zetra - 11-11-2012 03:50 PM

listen music and play video game.

My hobbies - wschulz - 11-24-2012 03:05 AM

[quote name='sammaster' timestamp='1344317918' post='49030']
Well, My hobby is gardening especially in the very morning !

Gardening is another hobby that I would enjoy, if I only had enough time to do it properly. Smile

My hobbies - Vinayd97 - 02-01-2013 09:42 PM

My hobby is sport...