Host 4 Post Community
Bodybuilding! - Printable Version

+- Host 4 Post Community (http://www.host4post.com/community)
+-- Forum: Community & General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Hobbies & Interests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Bodybuilding! (/showthread.php?tid=3722)

Pages: 1 2

Bodybuilding! - Its Wrighty - 02-16-2011 01:28 AM

Hello everyone!

This thread is for anyone who is interested in bodybuilding, whether you are a competing body builder, a beginner or whether just like to keep fit!

I wouldn't call myself a bodybuilder, but I take pride in the way I look. I enjoy going to the Gym regularly, taking part in circuit classes, hill walking and running. As you can see, I like to keep fit, are there any others around the forum who are the same?

If so, what are your goals if you have any?

Why do you keep fit? To look good? To compete?

I look forward to conversing.

Bodybuilding! - dragon - 02-16-2011 12:55 PM

How do you have exercise attending hobby change your health pretty! otherwise how better health your muscle Smile

Bodybuilding! - owaisted - 02-16-2011 01:02 PM

thanks to dragon i am on this thread...i am a newbie so can u put me in the right direction as i have been in front of my machine for far too long now and i dont exercise allot

Bodybuilding! - nando - 02-17-2011 01:43 AM

I also got this fever of bodybuilding. I have almost 3 years of bodybuilding activities.
it great if we can share our hobbies,
Can we share the method for several muscle activities, such:
what exercise you have for shoulder muscle.? or even share our program and the progression.

Cheer

Bodybuilding! - Its Wrighty - 02-22-2011 09:54 PM

For shoulders, I shoulder press with an olympic barbell(13K's) and 25-30K's on each end, I also shoulder press with Dumbells, or use the shoulder press machine.

Bodybuilding! - nando - 02-25-2011 02:12 PM

I get problem with my left shoulder, it's not as big as my right shoulder.
for sure I always start with left shoulder for every exercise i have. since my weak body is left body.

Any tips

Bodybuilding! - ch3rryiie - 02-27-2011 05:07 PM

i am working on my abs and thighs,

and for guys i like muscles but please. don't look too buff.
=D

Bodybuilding! - saeid - 02-27-2011 05:23 PM

i keep fit because i like nice body
not for competing
do you like see pic of body?:giggle:

Bodybuilding! - Enarsee - 02-27-2011 06:47 PM

(02-27-2011 05:07 PM)ch3rryiie Wrote:  i am working on my abs and thighs,

and for guys i like muscles but please. don't look too buff.
=D
OFFTOPIC:

Oh, so you are female, Romany has company finally Tongue Smile

Bodybuilding! - shorin - 03-01-2011 02:53 PM

I started lifting weights again recently...to get more fit...and be healthy. I feel better when I work out everyday.

Bodybuilding! - nando - 03-01-2011 07:43 PM

(02-25-2011 02:12 PM)nando Wrote:  I get problem with my left shoulder, it's not as big as my right shoulder.
for sure I always start with left shoulder for every exercise i have. since my weak body is left body.

Any tips

Can anybody advise me for the problem I have. ?
please give me the trick or supplement to solve this.

Cheer

Bodybuilding! - abdulwajidck - 03-08-2011 11:45 AM

@everuyone i like muscles but i never exercised in gym

Bodybuilding! - Wilddar - 05-24-2011 09:28 AM

I like bodybuilding because, it makes me feel more confident for my appearance, and I like the idea that I am staying healthy while boosting myself up to the top. Smile

Bodybuilding! - Enarsee - 05-25-2011 01:38 AM

Never believed in the Gym trend. Have never been to one. I am fit because I play many sports Smile

Bodybuilding! - nando - 05-31-2011 01:17 PM

(05-25-2011 01:38 AM)Enarsee Wrote:  Never believed in the Gym trend. Have never been to one. I am fit because I play many sports Smile

Alot diference between sport and gym. many docter said that

- Sport
lose your stamina faster than Gym, but you wont relize since the affect of your emotion (fun). that why when you finish your sport activities, your body really tired, and sport stimulate the heart to work harder.

- Gym
Lose your weight faster, but cool for your heart.

Cheer

Bodybuilding! - Frozer - 07-09-2011 06:29 PM

I'm new to body building, I go to the gym twice a week to lift weights, what weight and quantity of times would u recommend me to use in order to build muscle instead of kept fit?

Bodybuilding! - Karanasher - 08-09-2011 04:17 PM

even i have never been to a gym for fitness training
it's better to play sports, stay active and fit

Bodybuilding! - DICERMODS - 09-08-2011 01:00 PM

yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss musclesssss
i use my work mostly for training and lifting

Bodybuilding! - dgcdave - 09-12-2011 01:54 PM

maybe someone here can help me with this question...I do weights all the time but never any ab work...I do run on a tread mill to work on the general gut area...which works better?

Bodybuilding! - Enarsee - 09-13-2011 12:36 PM

(09-12-2011 01:54 PM)dgcdave Wrote:  maybe someone here can help me with this question...I do weights all the time but never any ab work...I do run on a tread mill to work on the general gut area...which works better?

Do crunches regularly if you want to work on that area.