This role can be performed remotely within the United States.
We’re looking for a Copywriter who can function as both a conceptual thinker and action-oriented doer to help us revamp the copywriting function within our world-class brand team. We’re in the midst of an incredible brand evolution and are searching for a copy and voice expert who can help us transform our voice and effectively communicate it to the organization at scale.
Reporting to the Sr. Creative Director, you will operate with a bias to urgency and action and require the ability to execute under evolving deadlines. You’ll want to come in expecting to execute. From emails to event copy, video scripts to blog posts, this individual will be involved in a lot of the copy that represents the FullStory brand.
To excel in this job, you must have good time and project management, be able to interpret project briefs, and be comfortable asking follow-up questions to gain clarity on expectations.
In a Typical Day, You Might
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into objective-oriented outcomes.
- Craft external-facing copy for the marketing website, demand campaigns, lifecycle programs, product videos, social media, event emails, and more.
- Review and edit copy from across the business, ensuring voice and tone standards are reflected in all market-facing communications and educating and providing feedback where appropriate.
- Manage multiple projects within Marketing and support other teams as needed including but not limited to Customer Success, Product Design, and Sales.
Here's What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience at a brand agency or internal team
- 3+ years of experience writing marketing web pages, email (drip/nurture) campaigns, and other forms of outcome-oriented copy
- Experience working with creative tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and Google Workspace
- Understanding of SEO principles and content optimization strategies
- A portfolio including a variety of project samples, strategies utilized, and outcomes of work
The Impact You Will Have in 6 Months
Establishing the bar for tone of voice, input, and quality of the team.
The Impact You Will Have in 12 Months
- Customers and prospects will see and embrace the evolution of tone in a positive way
- Work will make an impact, being recognized, and implemented outside of immediate marketing teams and into other areas of the company.
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps. FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How We Support You
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work. Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and flexible paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Grow your family. We offer a global fertility and family building benefit that encompasses all journeys to growing your family.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply - we'd love to hear from you!
If you may require reasonable accommodations to participate in our job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. Requests for accommodations will be treated confidentially.